The unforgettable weekend.

Ria decided to spend the weekend with Alex her boyfriend who she has been seeing for quite some time now.

That Saturday morning, Ria wore Alex's Tee on a very dark pretty bum-short sitting on the couch and placing her head on his shoulder as she started a conversation," Babe, so I have some logos to design, I'm glad I could finally move on with my life after job hunting for years now, I remember back then, I would wear my suit and hold my files moving from companies to companies, I even applied for jobs online all to no avail... "

"Hahaha, I can imagine how frustrated you must have felt, I am glad I suggested you upgraded your skills, and see now, you're making a living out of it, even though I know you wanted to work with the Intel company in New York so badly," he replied patting her hair.

"Okay, it's about time to work," Ria responded reaching for her Personal computer, Alex on the other hand decided to tune in to his favorite station, seated comfortably on the couch now.

On the application creating a logo, she heard her phone beep, she picked it up to see what was up "Wo ho! " Talk of the devil, baby!!!!" She excitedly screamed.
"What's the news," Alex asked still glued to the TV".

Ria quickly spilled, "I got the job!! Who could have imagined, after how many years? Babe, I got the job for the Intel company" Showing him the E-mail she got which states she booked a flight for 3 pm that day, all other things were already taken care of by the team as she'll be meeting another team member at the airport.

It was strange yet happy news, as it was the last news she expected to receive that day, Alex jumped out off the couch and off to his room to help her pack her stuff, Ria, quickly booked the flight online, and then she freshened up and wore her favorite red dress.

pexels-photo-7676006.jpeg
Source

They both headed to the Airport on Alex's ride, "I will so miss you, babe, I think knowing you brought me so many blessings, you have such a good spirit" Ria couldn't stop thanking him for having her back when she was just a nobody.
"Just stay loyal that's all I want, hope it's not too much to ask?" Alex asked. "It's the least thing I could do baby!!" She said taking some selfies with him as they were at the airport by this time.

A few hours later, her flight took off, and Alex watched his baby fly up so high to her dream job, "I'll miss you " he whispered, at this time he was quite hungry so he decided to visit the eatery on his way back home.

Alex got stuck in traffic for a few hours before he finally saw an eatery, so he drove in, as he stepped into the eatery he saw a replica of Ria, coincidentally, this lady wore the same outfit as Ria, to be sure this wasn't his Ria, he brought out his phone to see the selfie they had just taken a few hours ago, the hair color was the same, the lady seated right at the other end was wearing a vee necked red dress which had slit by the right, "this is exactly what Ria wore to the airport", he murmured. This time he sat quietly to observe this lady, it was obvious she was waiting for her date, as the waiter approached her, Alex was waiting to see the smile, the lady replied to a few questions asked by the waiter and then she smiled, "Damn! This is Ria", he concluded her smile was no different from his Ria. As he stood up to confront her, his phone rang, it was Ria calling.

pexels-photo-8070471 (1).jpeg
Source

"Is this a joke or something?" He whispered and then he took his call, "Hi baby.. I just landed at JJK Airport in New York" dumbfounded for a while, he stared at his phone and the lady seated at the other end for a few seconds, "Babe. Babe. Can you hear me? Hello. Ria said over the phone. 'Can you switch to a video call?", He managed to utter.

" Why?.. Well, yes", This time on a face time with Ria, he was convinced the lady at the other end wasn't Ria, "Babe, there's someone here seated at the other end of the eatery I went to eat, she looks so much like you that for a moment I thought it was you playing games on me until your call came in".

chuckled " Really? Why would you think I'll ever play games on you? can you please turn the camera to where the lady is seated? I want to see her," Ria demanded, immediately Alex turned the camera towards where the lady was seated, "hahaha😄😄😄, oh, that's Sia my twinnie, she must be waiting for her date, she told me about it, I'm so sorry babe, I hadn't told you I was a twin, I was planning to introduce you to her properly, you know we've just met, I wanted to wait for the perfect time for you both to meet, but as God will have it, let's do the introduction over the phone, can you please go closer to her, tell her Ria wants to talk with her" Alex had the shock of his life, to think Ria had an Identical twin was the last thing he could have ever imagined.

He quickly rushed off to Sia and introduced himself, Sia was excited to hear from her sister, and she held the phone, "That's the man I told you about Sia, take good care of him for me till I'm back and you too stay safe okay?", Ria told Sia as they both had a good laugh over the phone.

Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.


20220930_150506_0000.png





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?

Love.Hurt.Heal.