Love.Hurt.Heal.

It's another edition of the #Threetunetuesday 

Here is my pick for this week.

What Is Love? -V.Bozeman

Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world because it makes you compromise, and even break some rules, one who truly loves makes him/herself vulnerable, more like choosing one person in the universe to have so much control over you.

How do you feel when you haven't heard from that one special person? Now you understand what it means...

However loving someone is a risk, because loving someone doesn't guarantee they love you back, people might not love you for the right reasons, maybe they love you because they are lonely at the moment, or because it suited them at the time or just to boost their ego, that's why suddenly they change and then they just opt- out and leave.

It leaves deep scars when people intentionally mess our emotions up and sometimes the pain makes us detach ourselves from immersing ourselves in love again, depriving us of enjoying that beautiful feeling of loving and being loved.


Pray -By Jessie Murphy

It is painful to get hurt by someone you gave your all, someone you placed as a priority, one you pray for more than for yourself.

No one will truly understand how it feels until they experience being betrayed by the person they trusted the most, or what it feels like to be broken, bruised, and abandoned.

This hurtful experience sometimes makes us wish for the same experience for the people who hurt us and makes us shut the world out for fear of being hurt again.

People only see how strong we are but never see the lows, most times it's hard to get up from bed, to do the things you enjoy doing, however, we wear a mask to hide it all and get up anyway, but deep in our hearts we pray karma finds those who make us go thru hell because we were genuine and our intention for them was pure.


praying -by Kesha

Have you ever been hurt so much that you don't find a reason to go on?

This song is therapeutic, sometimes people play us, hurt us, belittle us and so we tend to feel hopeless, whenever this song plays it makes me feel at peace with myself and even with those who hurt me, I remember that at my lowest, I need to keep going, you'll never know how strong you are if you never fall.

There's no need to harbor hate and resentment because it only kills us, and creates negativity. Pray for them instead because it brings peace and healing.

This song reminds me why no one should ever steal my happiness and a reason I should say "Goodbye to my painful past".

I'm proud of who I am, no more monster, and I can breathe again when you said I was done... well, I found a strength I've never known. You were wrong and now the best is yet to come, I hope you find your peace falling on your knees.

This part of the lyrics hits the deepest part of my soul.

We just have to learn to fight for our peace, our happiness, and our sanity no matter how hard it may seem.

We just learn to wish them well, the biggest wish is Hoping their soul is changing, maybe they'll see the light, and that they find peace too as they too need healing from the hurtful things they've ever done.

The best revenge is to triumph thru your adversity, get up and shine your light.

pexels-photo-816233.jpeg
Source

Don't stay where they left you, be a better version and free your mind, the best is yet to come. 

To anyone who has loved and has been hurt, confused, lost, abandoned, made wrong decisions, bruised, and needed closure, I wish you love and light💝. Maybe now your heart has grown cold, please heal and find love again. Love is the only feeling that makes us feel alive again.

Thanks for reading and listening.

All videos were gotten from #Youtube.


Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.


20220930_150506_0000.png



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?