My Cozy Corner Of Bliss.

As a lover of me-time and meditation, I love to wake up in a serene mood, pray, reflect and boot for the day's activities.

20240623_174742_0000.png

There Is no better way to start my day than taking a sip of coffee at a peaceful corner in my room, where I will be seated and have a little table by the side to read my Bible while I take a sip, and write out my to-do list for the day and also read something motivating before the start of my day. By

selfiecamera_2023-10-25-22-58-24-103.jpg

The only thing I take while in bed is my bottle of water after which I pray. I have beautifully adorned a little cozy corner in my room also known as my favourite spot where I carry out my coffee rituals or routine as I may call it.

The space is adjacent to the window where I receive proper ventilation and hear the birds chirping gently, I get to see the beautiful sunrise, and the colourful sky, and that helps me to boot for the day while I practice mindfulness as I take a savoury sip of my coffee.

It is also a very cosy and comfortable way to enjoy a me-time with a relaxing of the mind and soul before the world gets chaotic, and the hustles of the day fully get activated.

There's something beautiful about enjoying the natural sunlight, it leaves an unexplainable feeling, and I have also noticed how it helps in enhancing my mood, and set a pace for my day.

I do not joke with my mental health, so I try as possible to begin my day with my first cup of coffee in an awesome manner that keeps me rejuvenated for the rest of the day, which is the biggest part of my self-care routine.

selfiecamera_2024-06-23-17-50-18-775.jpg

My choice for this setting also is to show gratitude for the small things in life, and it also gives me a sense of indulgence while enjoying the peaceful and beautiful ambience with a cup of coffee. My mind is best prepared to face any task ahead of me with so much optimism, I get inspired to begin with the easiest task to the hardest for the day which doesn't make me feel overwhelmed.

I also noticed how my beautiful setting influences my creativity and ideas, that's where I get inspired to write most times and come up with new designs as a fashion designer which has led to many self-discoveries and personal growth.

After enjoying something magical at that favourite corner, I head out for my morning workout feeling so energised and then my day fully begins with a cold or warm shower depending on the weather for the day and I become very productive and let loose like a bird to make my day count.



All images used are mine.


Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.
 

20220930_150506_0000.png










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

A battle between desire and reality.

Are you a deadly beauty?