๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”



Gratitude naturally open many doors of blessing, it pays to be a very grateful person.

20240912_002539_0000.png

Gratitude is an act of acknowledging what we have and valuing it, it takes humility to be grateful.

I have experienced in many ways how gratitude has made my life easier, people who have been a source of help to me in the past still find ways to be a source of aupport because I showed them how much I valued their act of kindness or hospitality and I have also made people who showed gratitude in the past happier.

The truth is, every favor we gain is unmerited and most times some people have this feeling of entitlement, that they deserve everything coming their way.

selfiecamera_2024-09-12-00-19-33-797.jpg

May I burst your bubbles? Life is full of surprises and only a grateful person can go farther in life. Life doesn't often go as planned but if you make room for losses and accept your limitations, then you're embracing life with the right attitude.

It cost nothing to be grateful, just a sincere heart and a genuine smile can make all the difference.

Imagine opening a door for someone in the mall and the person just walk past you without acknowledging your effort, it surely will demoralize you to be helpful to others in the future.

The word "thank-you," can go a very long way, and bringing us closer to our dreams, little wonder it's often called the magic word.

I grew up in a very beautiful family, I really commend my parent for their parenting skill as I and my siblings lead a very content and grateful life.

My dad always reminded us that our happiness doesn't depend on our material possession but the mindset we view life with.

We were taught to say thank you even to the least thing like eating, it's really weird for me not to say thank you if you did something for me no matter how insignificant you might think that is.

I get teased by my friends and some have even nicknamed me "thank you mama" but of course I don't care because I know the importance of gratitude in my life.

In case you're wondering what the importance of gratitude are, I would mention few ways being grateful can help you.

Are you aware that gratitude is one medicine to curing depression? depression is often dissatisfaction with our lives and how it's going, too often we focus on what's not going right, what's lacking, why we are hurting, and gradually we begin to lose focus on the other side of our lives.

Having a gratitude attitude can help us stay happy as we see the big picture and see reason why we need to do life. We can wake up everyday now with purpose and our life will be filled with positivity.

We can have a sense of direction, gratitude can also foster our productivity, the more we show gratitude the more we are inclined to do more. Gratitude also helps us to develop strong bonds with people and fosters unity.

There's really a lot of benefits in being grateful and we don't always have to wait for a big win or something huge to show gratitude, even the least things can make all the difference, so make gratitude your lifestyle and make it a habit.






Thumbnail was designed with canvas,second image used is mine.




Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.
 

20220930_150506_0000.png











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

A battle between desire and reality.

Are you a deadly beauty?