𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘·π’π’˜π’†π’“ 𝑢𝒇 π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’”


Someone asked me, "what are dreams?"
For a moment, I paused and reflected..
Dreams mean different things to different people.
But for all I know, they are more than a wild imagination..

I am aware that to some, It's a divine connection.
A revelation..
Insight or inspiration..
A journey to critical thinking.

But to me dreams are what fuel my soul..
A drive in pursuit of what mean the most to me.
A powerful tool to cast my fears away..
A quest for more and a place to be bare.

A place to be unstoppable..
A boost to my happiness..
The place where everything come alive..
A sneak peek to who I am, my goals and desires.

Dreams are my power of reasoning..
A trip to self-discovery..
My fondest moment..
A place where I take charge.

Dreams are a reminder that everything can be achievable..
If I set my heart to it.
Deep connections and emotions..
Zeal, truth, drive and motivation.

What are your dreams?
Ready to chase them?
Be unstoppable..
In connection to what set your soul on fire.


Image is mine.

Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.
 

20220930_150506_0000.png













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

A battle between desire and reality.

Are you a deadly beauty?