Welcome to amiegeoffrey.blogspot.com


Welcome to my world, yah!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป It feels good to be finally here. I feel so excited to be in this space.

My name is Amarachi Geoffrey, popularly known as "Amie". I am a Nigerian, I hail from Imo State (An Eastern part of Nigeria).

I always wear a smile, maybe because I have a very beautiful dentition which I love to flaunt.

IMG_20220722_041558.jpg

I am the last child of four.
I am my daddy's pet๐Ÿ˜œ but mind you, I'm not a spoilt brat.๐Ÿ™„ I love to work and earn legally and because of this, I ensure I'm very industrious and creative. I hate being idle.

On this note, I am a fashion designer and stylist, I own the fashion brand 'Amie Couture Empire' this brand represents; Accountability, Creativity and Elegance.

I am also a content writer and a graphic designer. I'm sure you can attest to the fact that I am indeed "Industrious". Living in the city of Lagos, who wouldn't be industrious?๐Ÿ˜‰

Talking about Lagos which is situated in the Western Part of Nigeria and it is a bustling city full of great vibes it is a typical example of "If you snooze, you lose". You'd wonder why I said so, you see, Lagos is not for the faint-hearted ones. We struggle to get almost everything,(from boarding a bus to gaining admission into a higher institution, securing a good job, and even making ends meet ). So, in this beautiful city, I learned to be independent, resilient, determined, and diligent in everything I do.

I love visiting the beach because it brings calmness and peace to my soul, it is my happy place. I love to listen to music, for me, music is the "Food to my soul". I am a lover of dogs, I am selfless and a very loyal lady. I love to engage people in discussions, and I love to try new things. I have a great passion for Art and crafts.

Hmm, I have procrastinated a long time to be in this space. Simply because I fear I wasn't good enough, I know I have a lot of potentials but my deep-seated fear won't let me unleash them.

However, in my most vulnerable state, I realized that we miss out 100% on shots we do not take and it is better to make an attempt and fail than not to take a shot at all. So, on my journey to self-discovery, I decided to explore all the potentials within me which includes my flair for writing. I honestly cannot wait to become who I've ever dreamt of becoming.

I am a wild thinker, and I am also very creative, so I want to share with the world all the potentials I have within me. I want to truly live my life. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I assure you that in this space, you'd get to learn a lot about life in general. ( Lifestyle, social-Life, creation, inanimate objects, Fashion, and so many intriguing articles).

Welcome once again to my blog and thank you for your time. Feel free to buzz in the comment section.

Till we meet again, this is Amie-Geoffrey.

All images used are mine.

20220930_150506_0000.png



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?

Love.Hurt.Heal.