Never let the child in you die.

BgxWBRxjvNho1d5owNvLc9kLkZETgqoQLu9zcBbNBbDDEp9W4DbuZJubKbJwe7fmESRhkRrL3SEf8BWkVPLFREKF35cydob1MVupFVK6Yw77N96UzBNJNKcUUYzYq2PfobKd5yGtuSkAdTVx8hrnzBMUDbcYAMFzmeUoQErPkUTJmFc.jpeg

Source

I see freedom
I see peace
I see happiness
I see forgiveness,
I see kindness
I see contentment.

I feel children are the best gift in the world.

I feel a house without children isn't home.

I feel we could take a lesson from this picture.

I feel if we have the heart of children, the world will be a better place!

Lessons

Children take one day at a time.
They do not hold on to resentment.
They are content and make do with what they have.

Do you let the child in you alive?
Many of us all let the child in us die because we want to be looked upon as mature adults.

How do you let the child in you alive?

Live in the moment, cherish every moment in your life and live it to the full.
We should learn to accept life just as it is, and take it one day at a time.

Enjoy the simple things of life (family, friends, and nature).

Do things that make you truly happy.

Love unconditionally.

Be kind at heart, and learn to use the five magic words; please, excuse me, sorry, thank you, and pardon me.

A child forgives quickly and forgets the whole scenario, be like a child and let go of anger, be creative and bring out the best in those around you!

Children are naturally curious and they love to learn, don't be afraid to ask questions and make learning a part of you.

Always start your day with a smile, forget the world sometimes.

Never stop dreaming and believing.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." — Mae West.

Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is your girl Amie Geoffrey.



20220930_150506_0000.png




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?

Love.Hurt.Heal.