Greatest joy of 2022.

 






What was your greatest joy of 2022...?


My greatest joy of 2022 is having a complete household (family; Home and abroad), despite the challenges we faced, I didn't mourn over anyone in my household that's the greatest joy ever.

I have encountered near-death situations twice this year, one as a result of an orthodox allergy and another was an accident, A motorcycle almost ran me over sometime last month but God came thru for me, and thankfully I narrowly escaped.
Though 2022 has not ended yet, I am confident that God in his infinite mercy will spare our lives.

Honestly, I can't remember being admitted to the hospital, yeah I had a fever (malaria, typhoid, headaches, stomach aches) however I wasn't diagnosed with some life-threatening ailment, and I never paid for using oxygen to survive or depend on life support, these are joys money can never give me.

I just feel I was blessed in that area and I'm grateful to God for his undeserved kindness in my life and that of my family and I don't intend to take his mercy for granted.

Learning some new skills too brought some sort of joy in my heart, I have wanted to be a tech guru as I admire people with such a skill, thankfully around June, I enrolled in a computer class where I learned desktop publishing, graphic design, and some software package.
It feels good to know you can reach your set goals, it makes me feel fulfilled. Now I can design my complimentary cards, fliers, and other things from scratch on my own using a PC, I can even make animated adverts (text or video)on my handiwork and for clients on my own. I wouldn't have to pay professionals for these services anymore, I rather get paid for the services. This has led to my financial independence to an extent.

20201026_162531_0000.png

IMG_20221210_215835.jpg

20201026_172856_0000.png

png_20220623_125927_0000.png

IMG-20221226-WA0008.jpeg

These are some of my designs for my brand.

Being a designer (Fashion and graphics) created a niche for me in my hood, it made me stand out among my equals, it's a joy. Now I have the joy of sharing my joy with you thru writing. I found and started my  blog journey in 2022. What a joy! Writing has always been therapeutic and a source of joy and now I'm doing what I have always loved to do.

I have had so many joys this year, but since we are focusing on the greatest of them all, yes, I think the above is my greatest of 2022.

My greatest joy is gratitude for things I have that money just can't buy. Healthy life, complete family, lifelong skills, and finding my source of joy. The joy of being better than I was yesterday.


And / Or

2️⃣ What was your greatest sorrow of 2022...?

Breaking rules for people I loved who broke me in the end.

I regret going to so many lengths to make people so happy and in the end, they don't care about my feelings.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back the hand of time and do some things differently especially giving the same energy I received from people, like giving them the taste of their own medicine.
But, it is what it is. We moveeeeee!😏

The universe sees my heart and will surely repay my goodwill with so many blessings.

All images used are mine


Español


¿Cuál fue tu mayor alegría de 2022...?



Mi mayor alegría de 2022 es tener un hogar completo (familia; En casa y en el extranjero), a pesar de los desafíos que enfrentamos, no lloré por nadie en mi casa esa es la mayor alegría.

Este año he estado a punto de morir dos veces, una por una alergia ortodoxa y otra por un accidente. El mes pasado una motocicleta estuvo a punto de atropellarme, pero Dios me ayudó y, afortunadamente, escapé por los pelos.
Aunque 2022 aún no ha terminado, confío en que Dios, en su infinita misericordia, nos perdonará la vida.

Sinceramente, no recuerdo haber estado ingresado en el hospital. Sí, tuve fiebre (malaria, fiebre tifoidea, dolores de cabeza y de estómago), pero no me diagnosticaron ninguna enfermedad potencialmente mortal, y nunca pagué por usar oxígeno para sobrevivir ni dependí de un respirador artificial.

Me siento bendecido en ese aspecto y agradezco a Dios su bondad inmerecida en mi vida y en la de mi familia, y no pienso dar por sentada su misericordia.

Por suerte, en junio me matriculé en un curso de informática en el que aprendí autoedición, diseño gráfico y algunos programas informáticos.
Saber que puedes alcanzar los objetivos que te propones me hace sentirme realizada. Ahora puedo diseñar mis tarjetas de felicitación, folletos y otras cosas desde cero utilizando un PC, incluso puedo hacer anuncios animados (texto o vídeo) en mis trabajos y para clientes por mi cuenta. Ya no tengo que pagar a profesionales por estos servicios, sino que me pagan por ellos. Esto me ha permitido alcanzar cierta independencia económica.

20201026_162531_0000.png

IMG_20221210_215835.jpg

20201026_172856_0000.png

png_20220623_125927_0000.png

IMG-20221226-WA0008.jpeg

Estos son algunos de mis diseños para mi marca.

Ser un diseñador (Moda y gráficos) creado un nicho para mí en mi capucha, me hizo destacar entre mis iguales, es realmente una alegría. Ahora tengo la alegría de compartir mi alegría con ustedes a través de la escritura. Encontré la colmena en 2022. ¡Qué alegría! Escribir siempre ha sido terapéutico y una fuente de alegría y ahora estoy haciendo lo que siempre me ha gustado hacer.

He tenido tantas alegrías este año, pero ya que nos estamos centrando en la mayor de todas, sí, creo que la anterior es mi mayor de 2022.

Mi mayor alegría es la gratitud por las cosas que tengo y que el dinero no puede comprar. Una vida sana, una familia completa, habilidades para toda la vida y encontrar mi fuente de alegría. La alegría de ser mejor de lo que era ayer.

Y / O

2️⃣ ¿Cuál fue tu mayor pena de 2022...?

Romper reglas por personas a las que quería y que al final me rompieron a mí.

Me arrepiento de haber hecho tantos esfuerzos para hacer a la gente tan feliz y que al final no les importen mis sentimientos.

A veces me gustaría poder volver atrás en el tiempo y hacer algunas cosas de manera diferente, especialmente dar la misma energía que recibí de la gente, como darles a probar de su propia medicina.
Pero, es lo que es. Nos movemoseeeee!😏

El universo ve mi corazón y seguramente pagará mi buena voluntad con tantas bendiciones.

Todas las imágenes utilizadas son mías



Thank you 

For stopping by.

This is Amie Geoffrey. 


20220930_150506_0000.png









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?

Love.Hurt.Heal.