Some recent fashion trends I find silly.

The Satin Bonnet cap

a0c722d9cf1e3ed73f032048e004f833.jpg
Pinterest

Don't give me that look, hear me out first.

This cap is supposed to be worn indoors to secure a lady's hair and all, it's supposed to be a sleep cap, it's really silly wearing this cap outdoors on a good-looking outfit, I mean!

The most annoying part Is, the other I saw two guys wearing this bonnet cap outside and flaunting it like it's the cutest outfit ever.

I want you to picture your man on this satin bonnet on a date with you, you must be laughing hard now.😹😹😹

I started to laugh when I saw those guys because wait, they looked weird, they've really abused this bonnet cap in my neighborhood and I just hate it now.

Extremely ripped Jean

photo-1658302249614-939912c2bdf6.jpeg
Source

Oh lawd!🐵🐵, this is a silly fashion trend, sometimes it's hard to differentiate an insane human from a sane one because while I was growing up, people who wore this kind of jeans were roaming the streets "Mad", but today I see both men and women rocking this outfit confidently, aside the fact that it is revealing, it is just a waste of money and it is silly.

Some people even go to the extent of ripping their Jean by themselves to be in vogue.

photo-1527628217451-b2414a1ee733.jpeg

Source

This looks silly to me🐱🐱🐱🐱. Wait till you see the next one I'm about to talk about.

patched /ripped shirt/tops

06e3f11324ce35845fd12abb74c146ee.jpg

Source

I thought we wore clothes to cover our nakedness, what level of madness is this?🐱🐱🐱

Please, this is just rags to me🐵🐵, because I don't understand why I'll use my hard-earned money to purchase rags.

I bet if my mom ever comes in contact with this kind of outfit, she will use it to clean the floor🐵🐵🐵🐵.

This is silly to me, don't know about you but I find this kind of outfit annoying and irresponsible.

Very tight leggings/transparent leggings

92f77fca379c1db147f54b2e4a45f972.jpg
Picture credit

I would not have had a problem with this outfit if it is worn beneath a short dress, or shirt, or at least in a decent way.

My problem is the fact it just displays the shape of your vulva, because of its tightness, the division of the butt, and sometimes how it reveals the panty lines and even the panties themselves. It's silly!

It's even annoying if it is worn with a tank top and the person rocking it doesn't have any curve and is very skinny, they end up looking like a plier. 🐱🐱🐱 No insult intended🙏


Here I present to you The queen of all.

79a0dc4df15537d8b3281bbda01196e1.jpg
Picture credit

Corset/waist trainer

Is this not punishment? This is a prisoner of the garment, please.

Why can't I breathe, holding my breath in discomfort all in the name of being sexy and being in vogue?

This corset or waist trainer gets you locked up one way or another, and restricted movement in more ways than one.

Have you seen them lacing the strap of a corset? Omg!!
One would intentionally Strap themselves into a temporal prison of garments, sentenced to wearing forever discomfort... Tueh!

The Elastic burns, wire poking, and the fact you have to wear a fake smile, funnily the celebrities only wear this for a photo shoot, and after that, they breathe, but people imitating them have stabbed themselves with some much pain, you can't eat well, you can't breathe well, I mean it's a death sentence and it's crap to me.

I went to a wedding the other day, my friend was almost passing out because she was sentenced to discomfort(strapped in a very tight corset) I helped her eat her food, what's my own😹😹, you wanna look hot now. That's the price you pay.😹

Shouldn't fashion be what you are comfortable with?

What is your silliest recent fashion trend?

Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.


20220930_150506_0000.png




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

Is love enough to sustain a relationship?

Love.Hurt.Heal.