Gratitude Is Everything.

Most times we complain about what's not going right in our lives, do we ever pause to see the little growth and celebrate our little wins?

png_20240707_125836_0000.png

Are we grateful for the few times things have gone just the way we mapped it out?

MAGIC WORDS.

I grew up in a home where the magic words (please, excuse me, sorry, thank you and I love you), were a way of life and I noticed how it helped to solve a lot of things in the house with a fuss.

Growing up with these magic words molded my personality and I became so conscious of my every action and I try so hard not to overstep boundaries.

On the other hand, the word Thank you has paved the way for many more good things to come.

Here brings me to the reason why I want to share the song Gratitude by Anendlessocean.

GRATITUDE.

Gratitude makes life easy and opens one to many better opportunities, gratitude is also an expression of love and it fosters beautiful relationships. Gratitude also helps you develop a positive mindset amidst the challenges you face, it gives a sense of satisfaction and a beam of hope.

Gratitude does all the good if one takes a moment of their life to practice it.

Now are you grateful for the people in your life? For life, your family and all the beauty you behold?

Most times, I take a moment to reflect on how far I've come in life and I remember there was a time I once prayed to be where I am today, thank you never seize from my mouth because if I am not grateful then I am an ingrate.

Gratitude - AnEndlessOcean

This song is a very beautiful song which reminds us all to be grateful for anything we've ever owned, received or blessed with.

Sometimes it's hard to fathom how we are being blessed beyond our imagination and our effort but the least we can say is Thank you.

If you know how blessed it is for you to go out and come home safely, then you would know that there are things that even money cannot buy and money cannot give.

Some people are struggling to be where you are at the moment but look at you, you've attained such a great height and you're not taking a moment to be grateful for it?

Gratitude should be like our clothes covering our nakedness, it is a feeling covering our lack, it is also being thankful for the wins we've ever encountered in our lives despite the miss.

The beautiful part about being grateful is how it also boosts our positive energy and self-confidence, keeping us aglow and giving us peace despite the chaos in the world, gratitude attracts us to more beautiful things and leaves us refreshed.

Focus on the beautiful things you've gotten, focus on your loved ones, focus on your win, take a moment to appreciate yourself, your hard work, your blessings and just breathe.

The more grateful you are, the better you will become to face tougher times ahead of you because your mindset is prepared for it all.

Stay grateful always.



Thank you for stopping by, till we meet again, this is Amie Geoffrey.
 

20220930_150506_0000.png










 image used is mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Heritage

It's World Teacher's Appreciation Day: Blessed be the Mother of all professions.

A battle between desire and reality.